Hatnur Tq. Kannad, Dist. Aurangabad - 431103
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, DTE, Mumbai, PCI, New Delhi and Affiliated to DBATU, Lonere, Raigad and MSBTE, Mumbai.
Name of Guest / Speaker
Qualifications & Designation
Topic of Seminar
Dr. Balasaheb B. Ambhore
PhD /Ass. Prof. & NET in Pali, Department of Pali & Buddhism Aurangabad National Youth Day & Swami Vivekananda Birth Anniversary
2. Mr. Hrushikesh Deshapande 22/01/2022 B.Pharm MBA/, Medical Coder TCS, Mumbai Pharmacovigilance, Medical Coding, & Clinical Trials.
3. Mr. Warkad S. D. 25/01/2022 MA in English/Tehasildar Sahib Kannad Voting Importance in Today’s Generation
4. Dr. Ubale A. S. 25/01/2022 MA PhD /Associate Professor, Guide MA PhD Department of Political Science Voting Importance
5. Dr. Tathe Nitin 04/02/2022 MBBS Ms /Consultant Oncosurgeon Ms Mch (Oncosurgeroy) Medicover Hospital Aurangabad. Importance / Awareness and Prevention of Cancer
6. Mr. Kandekar Amol 26/02/2022 M. Pharma / Drug Inspector CDSCO, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India, New Delhi. Indian Regulatory System for Pharmaceuticals and Career Opportunities after Pharmacy
7. Mrs. Rathod Kalpana 08/03/2022 MA BE.D /Ass. Police Inspector Highway Safety Khulatabad. Women Empowerment, Road Safety Today’s Equality men & Women.